Round five of photos of our school and daycare lunches!! These are photos of lunches that we made during the 2012-2013 school year for our three kids. They were in 4th grade, 2nd grade and daycare. Sometimes leftovers, sometimes sandwiches, sometimes thrown together, sometimes thoughtfully put together… always with an effort to keep them healthful.
Check here for more school lunch photos and ideas.
1. Whole wheat with cream cheese and salami, sugar snap peas, clementine, vanilla meringue… and a bag lunch for a friend.
2. Whole wheat with brie, honey roasted turkey and thinly sliced granny smith apples, cucumbers and banana chips
3. Chicken Salad (with red grapes, celery and almonds), cracker assortment and apple sauce pouch.
34. Chicken soup with orzo, chicken & carrot pieces. Whole wheat with mortadella & mayo & banana.
35. Wraps with goat cheese, salami & cucumbers, edamame, peeled pomello pieces & fruit leather.
6. School lunch: Salad with greens, tomatoes, cucumbers and grilled chicken. Daycare: wrap with ham, cheese and asparagus. Everyone: fruitbowl with orange segments, dragon fruit and pear, goldfish & yogurt
7. BLT wraps/sandwich, carrots, apple & banana skewers and tapioca pudding
8. Whole wheat with turkey and laughing cow French Onion, cucumbers and mango
9. School lunch: Crusty bread with Turkish chocolate spread. Daycare lunch: truffled mac & cheese. Everyone: “bugs bunny carrots”, pear or banana.
10. An example of dinner leftovers going straight into the LO’s lunch container. Leftover Orzo with Pesto and steamed asparagus.