Round four (yes FOUR!!!!) of school and daycare lunches!! These are photos of lunches that we made during the 2012-2013 school year for our three kids. They were in 4th grade, 2nd grade and daycare. Sometimes leftovers, sometimes sandwiches, sometimes thrown together, sometimes thoughtfully put together… always with an effort to keep them healthful.
Check here for more school lunch photos and ideas.
1. Tricolor tortellini with vodka sauce, hard boiled egg (salt on the side) and Trader Joe’s crispy rice snack.
2. Bagels with goat cheese and salami with snap pea crisps and pear slices.
3. Whole wheat with roasted turkey, cucumber slices and mayo (or mustard) with, grape tomatoes, candied pecans & dried mango.
4. Hard Boiled egg (with truffle salt on the side), carrots, yogurt, mozzarella stick and rice cake.
5. Whole wheat with thinly sliced cucumbers, hummus and turkey with pear, tomatoes or carrots and cheez-its.
6. Country white with canadian bacon, lettuce and mayo. Cucumber slices and trail mix (just dried fruit for the LO).
7. Hand cut veal bologna, mini pita (aioli on the side), grapes and TJ’s rice krispies treat
8. Bologna and brie on country white with yellow and red grape tomatoes, kiwi & strawberry pieces.
9. Tuna salad with sweet peppers (for scooping), crackers and strawberries.
10. Hearty multigrain bread with honey roasted turkey and romaine, hard boiled egg, oatmeal craisin cookies & carrots.