Blondies are my kryptonite.
|Blondies with Macadamia Nuts and Chocolate Chips|
Blondie with Macadamia Nuts and Chocolate Chips
Makes about 40 squares
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
⅔ cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
6 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
2 cup packed light brown sugar
2 large eggs
2 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 cup chopped Macadamia Nuts (I did some small pieces and then some larger chunks)
1 cup dark chocolate chips or chunks
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
1. Whisk the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a small bowl.
2. Beat the butter and cream cheese in a large bowl with a mixer at medium speed until fluffy (2-3 minutes).
3. Add the brown sugar and beat 3 to 4 more minutes.
6. Fold in the macadamia nuts and chocolate chips.
7. Spread the batter in the prepared pan and bake until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 35 to 40 minutes.
8. Let cool in the pan before slicing.